Core Athletics offers sports instruction year-round in all aspects of the game of baseball including:
1. Focus on the proper presentation, load, initiation, and finish of the pitch
2. Reinforce injury prevention
3. Teach velocity by having our students maximize both arm speed and leg drive.
4. Keep the focus on the body's core to allow students to throw their pitches with their entire body and gain velocity.
5. Instruct students to understand and utilize the equation that Balance = Power
6. Offer pitch development when students are mechanically advanced Focus on the mentality of the game/skill
1. Load to initiate the swing
2. Enhance leg drive
3. Enhance bat speed
4. Focus on balance.
5. Use the hitters core and legs to produce power
6. Extend through the contact point
7. Instruct students to understand and utilize the equation that Balance = Power
Fielding & Catching
1. Build a solid fielding foundation
2. Instruct athlete for quicker hand response and to use two hands when fielding
3. Teach proper footwork Build and maintain proper throwing mechanics
4. Build arm strength
5. Focus on throwing accuracy
Baseball Camps, Clinics, and Classes Core Athletics offers customized camps and clinics year-round in all aspects of the game of baseball, please review our current offerings and upcoming events.
Copyright © 2012. Core Athletics. All rights reserved.